0000 Halo Ave. , #7

    Brownsville, TX 78520
    • $66,500
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 35 days
    • MLS #: 29719397
    UPDATED: 27 min ago
    $66,500
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 1.18
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Vacant Land / Lots
    County:
    Area:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:
    School District:

    Description

    Away from City Lights sits this 1.18 ACRE surrounded by tasteful homes and History; with night skies illuminated by the cosmos, stars, & the moon. Build your dream home on about 70% of the acre whilst the other est. 30% can be open land for activities, gatherings, or gardening. SELLER IS RELATED TO A TEXAS REALTOR. Subd. Rest. added to documents "Other"

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    © 2019 Harlingen Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Monica Benavides Team at Keller Williams Realty LRGV. Data last updated: 2019-10-15T22:58:45.397.
    www.monicabenavidesteam.com/homes/98789407

    0000 Halo Ave. , #7 Brownsville, TX 78520

    • Price: $66,500
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 27 min ago
    • MLS #: 29719397
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    1.18
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    Gem Estates
    County:
    Cameron
    Area:
    Brownsville
    Elementary School:
    Villa Nueva
    Middle School:
    Stillman
    High School:
    Veterans Memorial
    School District:
    Brownsville I.S.D.
    Property Description
    Away from City Lights sits this 1.18 ACRE surrounded by tasteful homes and History; with night skies illuminated by the cosmos, stars, & the moon. Build your dream home on about 70% of the acre whilst the other est. 30% can be open land for activities, gatherings, or gardening. SELLER IS RELATED TO A TEXAS REALTOR. Subd. Rest. added to documents "Other"
    Exterior Features

    Access State HighwayFm RoadUs Highway Crops None Fence Type Wire Improvements None Location Features Irregular LotMature Trees Lot Dimensions 183X163X346X215 Street Type Paved Topography Level

    Property Features

    Community Amenities Street Lights Land Type Residential Lot Proposed Financing CashConventional REO No Suitable Use Residential Type Residential Single FamilyImproved Utilities City GarbageSewer AvailableElectricity AvailableWater Available Water Sewer Public

    Listing provided courtesy of Gilberto J. Guerra of Nexus Real Estate. © 2019 Harlingen Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service.
    © 2019 Harlingen Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Monica Benavides Team at Keller Williams Realty LRGV. Data last updated: 2019-10-15T22:58:45.397.
     
    The Monica Benavides Team at Keller Williams Realty LRGV
    1713 E Tyler Ave. Ste A
    Harlingen TX, 78550